It’s been a big year for us, with so many things to celebrate! Here’s some ways we got the message about God’s voice in 2014:
- We launched an eBook – The Easy Way to Hear God’s Voice – as a gift for those newly introduced to God Conversations
- We published articles on recognising God’s voice in a variety of publications including RELEVANT!, Red Letter Christians, Today’s Christian Woman and MICI and Indulge Magazine
- We aired God Spots on radio networks from as far reaching as Rhema in New Zealand to Riverland FM in South Australia
- We aired The Other Side of the Conversation series on Shine TV (free to air in NZ)
- We ministered to thousands of Christians from opposite ends of the globe from Rotterdam in the Netherlands to Palmerston North in New Zealand
- We celebrated one year of podcasting with our most popular podcast for the year being (07) Is it Okay to Ask God for a Sign?
2015 is promising to be even better. We’ve got some awesome developments lined up to better equip you to recognise and respond to God’s voice. Stay tuned!
A huge thanks to YOU, our readers, listeners and supporters in the God Conversations online community. It’s been a privilege to serve you this year and we pray that you’ve been able to recognise God’s voice more clearly as a result of the GC ministry. We’re here to serve the local church, ministry organisations and you, so please never hesitate to ask a question or run an idea past us. AND if you’ve got a testimony or story to share, we’d love to hear it! Please post it below so we can celebrate with you (and of course, you can always choose to remain anonymous).
From the team at God Conversations, we pray that your Christmas will be grace-filled and joyful, and may the voice of God take you to wonderful places in the year ahead!
with the GC team.
Read our Christmas Blog – What the Hallmark designers Didn’t See at Christmas!