You may have heard it said that being a Christian is boring – that it’s all about keeping the rules and making sure you don’t do things you’re not allowed to. Today’s interview turns that thought on its head.
I’ve often said that when we when we follow the Holy Spirit, we replace the ‘good life’ with the God life – one which is full of supernatural adventure. When you listen to God’s voice and follow it, you end up doing things you’d never normally do and seeing miracles you wouldn’t normally see. That’s why I’m excited to introduce you to Pastor David McCracken on the show today!
If you live in Australia, you probably already know his name. David is a well known prophet both nationally and overseas. He heads up a wonderful team based in Melbourne (David McCracken Ministries) and has an incredible reputation, having been in ministry for over 40 years, first as a pastor and now as an itinerant ministering in the prophetic.
This podcast contains some gems that will help you live the god-life with wisdom and without becoming what David calls ‘spiritually spooky’. On this episode, we talk about:
- How God’s voice is not just heard in the words that are spoken, but in the tone that is used: “Don’t claim to represent my word if you cannot represent my heart.”
- Stories from his latest book, You Did What? including some audacious faith moves from his church planting days, leaving secure jobs and stepping out in ministry.
- Why we need to be willing to step out of the comfort zone to follow God and how getting it right is not as important as having a pure heart.
- How audaciousness must be balanced by strong accountability.
- Why “miracles are not the problem; but obedience is” – we chat about the hardest thing God asked David to do. “If we’re not willing to die to the dream, we’re not qualified to live it.”
- David’s passion to ‘de-spook’ the prophetic.
- The most important thing you need to hear God’s voice
and much more…
So tune in to an up-close-and-personal with an experienced prophetic voice:
Subscribe to God Conversations with Tania Harris and never miss an episode.